Auction No. 117 - Saturday 8 March 2014 - Auction has ended
As at 8 March 2014 this is an UNSOLD LOTS LIST for CLEARANCE SALE #53 operative from 11 to 25 March 2014 per catalogue conditions of sale.
Lots not sold are available at 75% of estimate plus buyers premium plus postage/packing/insurance etc.
The first order with payment secures the Lot.
How to purchase an unsold lot
- Download the Philas Auction 117 - Prices Realised Order Form (PDF 123 KB)
- Fill in form (Please Print clearly)
- Fax, Post, or Deliver to Philas click here for contact details
- We also accept phone orders on (02) 9264 8301 - Tuesdays and Saturdays only 9.30am to 3.30pm
- Postage, Registration, Insurance, Packaging and Handling where appropriate, will be charged to NON-CREDIT CARD buyers on an invoice accompanying the Lots purchased.
Auction No 117 - Catalogues
View / Download, Philas Stamp Catalogue No 117 - Main Auction (PDF 398kb) Click on the Lot No. in BLUE to view images.
Click here to view Philas Stamp Catalogue No 117 in an E-book format
- Mailed, faxed & phone bids accepted until noon Friday, 7th March 2014.
- In room bids (interstate and country bidders only) close at 10 am on Auction day, 8th March 2014
- Starting prices are generally 80% of estimates unless pre-auction bids dictate otherwis.e
- Purchased lots should be collected at the auction.
- Estimates are in australian dollars.
- A buyers premium of 10 % applies
View / Download, Philas Stamp Catalogue No 117 - Postal Section (PDF 493kb) Click on the Lot No. in BLUE to view images.
Click here to view Philas Stamp Catalogue No 117 (Postal Only) in an E-book format
- A Postal Bid Only Sale
- Conditions of Sale, Viewing & Closing Times as per main Auction 117
- Bids are to be recorded on the Regular Bid Form
- Successful Bids may be collected during the Main Auction
Lot Number 1192 - China 1983 Terracotta Figures set of 4, 1 m/s + booklet B18 - Estimate $250